Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Thanks for the warm welcome last Friday night!

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by T2, Apr 27, 2005.

1. Thanks to all of you who welcomed myself and Col from Werribee to the gathering at Southbank last friday evening.
    It was great to catch up with such a diverse group of riders and their machines .
    I have belonged to the net rider group for some time,however this was my first meeting with any fellow members/riders.
    I look forward to catching up with more of you in the very near future.

:twisted: Why were'nt there more Triumphs there?I thought they were pretty well represented in the Net Rider crew.... 8)

2. Southbank have a policy about bikes dropping oil :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:
  3. Yeah no worries...anytime....now...who were you again?? :shock: :LOL: :LOL: :p
  4. two bikes parked closet to the generator
    gsx 1000 suzuki and truimph if i remember rightly

col and friend were from the westgate wanders (Ulysses Club )
    where they meet each sat at 9 am inhoppers crossing .
    The westgate wanders have just newly form and are gathering a big membership base.

it was good meeting up woith you both dont be strangers , its on every friday night .
    see you there .

and to all the others who think i just drink coffee and walk around in a daze , perving and ogling women .
    I was paying attention :LOL:
  5. I thought that was why we went to Southbank was to ogle the passing parade of human existance.
  6. where's Bob when he's being called ? !
  7. A multi-tasking groberts. Who would have thought?
    :LOL: :LOL:
  8. Yeah, he takes breaths in between sipping coffee :LOL: :p :LOL:
  9. Well done!

I'm impressed groberts! your powers of recall are truly uncanny!! ... and yes, T2 and I will definitely won't be strangers from now on.
    Just one point of order Mr Chairman... Mine bike is the Suzi GS1100G and T2 is proud owner of the Triumph ST.... 8)