Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Thanks - Canberra - Drakeford Drive

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by Expedite, Oct 17, 2007.

1. Just wanted to post a quick thanks to the person that pulled over this morning on Drakeford Dr/Tuggeranon Parkway to check that I was ok.

I had pulled over to correctly do up my helmet as I had forgotten to do it correctly and this person pulled over to ask that i was ok. Didnt really take notice of the bike they where riding, but was very thankful that they checked, even though it was just a noob mistake on my behalf.

Mind you fuel ran out and had to switch to reserve half way up the next hill!!!!!!! At least i found out reserve tank worked and that i could get to Weston Creek Servo in time. :D

2. don't you mean at least you didn't reach down to find the tap already on reserve? :LOL:

the bike riding community is such a close knit group (most of the time) good to see your already having good experiences with other riders
  3. That's great to hear. :grin: I'm really happy, hearing stories like this.

Someone (in a car) stopped to offer me help yesterday, Thank you! to whomever you are. :)
  4. Its really good to see riders look out for other riders!!! :wink:
  5. Better to see drivers look out for riders :D