Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Thanking you all

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' at netrider.net.au started by mcholmes89, Nov 7, 2007.

1. Hi all , Marks my Name and dreaming about owning a motorbike is all i have done since i was a little kid...pity i have to move out of home before i get one...and to make matters worse my father(netrider member) just picked up a K8 bandit 1250 :evil: ...anyway, thanking you all in advance for the warm welcomes and help in relation to all of my biking needs. Hope to catch up with all of you when LAMS comes into victora next year on my Hyosung GT650 comet...licence in 4 weeks :LOL: :grin: :LOL: :grin: :LOL:

2. Yo bro, stow the hyo, they're so-so. Otherwise, hello.

3. Welcome!

More than enough advice, opinions, counter opinions and obscure left of field references here for you.

WGM

4. Welcome to NR :bannanabutt:

5. What he ^ said. :grin:

6. Welcome! What a hypocritical dad :p hehehe

It's all good. Enjoy the license getting! :D

xx
    h

7. oh dads not the hypocritical one, he lives 3 hours away...hehehe :p

8. um is that english or Korean? what do you mean by this exactly?

9. And it's rained almost every day since?
    10 days old and less than 200k's :cry:

Loz really loves Hyo's :LOL:

10. Welcome to NR.. :grin:

11. well what else can i get for that kind of money? 650, suzuki engineered motor cheap, big ebough for me...you know how hard it is to get a bike for a 6 ft 100kg+bloke