Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Thank you to the group on Saturday [VIC]

Discussion in 'Roads, Touring, Journeys, and Travel' started by oohsam, Sep 8, 2008.

1. Just wanna say thanks to the big group we joined on saturday.
    Me and 3 mates (1 hyosung 3 ninjas - all 250's) headed down to launching place road for a ride. Met up with 20 or so riders in a group. We asked if we could tag along and they said no worries but one of our friends went missing...so we had to wait.

Headed to healsville and we saw the group at beechworth bakery so we joined them there. We tagged along them after their cheif rider explained the instructions of how they ride to us. It was great. We went down some awsome roads (which I cant seem to find on google maps!) but the road out of healsville was amazing. I had the best fun. we ended up in Yea which is when we decided to let the group go on their own mainly coz one of our mates is still breaking in his bike and was at the back of teh group and was fearfull that he was ruining the last riders day....

Just wanna say thanks to all for allowing us to join the group and tag along (if by chance any of you is on here) Was a great day for us.

Also if anyone knows which road im talking about out of healsville could you please let me know. I'd like to plot this trip and redo it again.
  2. Depends on which way you went out of Healesville. There's the Black Spur (straight ahead up the highway, Myers Creek Road (turn off at the Caltex servo) or Chum Creek Road (turn off just near the Shell servo).
  3. Yep!!! it was myers road..thank you so much.