Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

THANK YOU Secret Santa !

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' at netrider.net.au started by doonx, Dec 17, 2005.

1. I love it, it's great ! Although I've got all but 2 songs on other KISS CD's, I haven't got all these on the 1 CD. Played it 3 times so far :D

KISS ROCK !!!

2. I would like to say thanx to my secret santa..

Now i have a reason to drink :D :D :D

3. Thanks Secret Santa!!! :applause: I was just thinking I should go out and buy the CD too :D I'm over the moon thanks to you!! \:D/ \:D/

4. KISS rock but who/what is secret santa :?:

Cheers 8)

5. Anonymous Kris Kringle type thing at HQ after coffee last night.. Thanks to Flipper for organising/hosting.. the unwrapping of some of the gifts was a good giggle....and thanks to my Secret Santa... a couple of nice chardies for consumption over Xmas......mmmmm

And Doonks.... I reckon your Santa SHOULD have given you Hilary Duff...

Bron

6. Must have been real anonymous .. where was my invite? Hrmpfffff!! :LOL:

7. Thanks KK for the pressie and thanks Deb for organising the event, I had a great time :D

8. A Big Thanks to my Secret Santa too :)

However me thinks that he ( or she ) sampled some of mine, one of the bottles is MT and the other ??...... oh wait I remember now.

Something about the way my head felt this morning :twisted:

Damn good drop too :) 8)

9. Thanks Flipper for a great KK, but I think someone is trying to tell em something with my little gift :x 8) :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

10. thanks to my Secret Santa ! and thanks deb for setting it up!

11. Sorry I missed the Present-Opening Guys - but thanks for doing it for me :twisted: :roll: :p :D - @ least I get to read it in private ......

12. Yep Donna has been left to study up.....shouldn't have to worry about taking my socks off next time since I'm expecting them to shoot straight off my feet at the appropriate time. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

13. Battlestar Galactica is actually a documentary.

14.  Top
  15. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: The best part of the night was watching everyone open up their pressies individually. Matt did try to hold onto the pressie for you to open but it was a unanimous vote that made him open it for you ;)

16. The photos suggest otherwise Jason :p

17. id like to thank my SS for my yummy if predictable gift :LOL:

i was hoping for some more after dinner willies :(

18. Ain't photoshop grand? :LOL:

This one on the other hand, is one of the truest likenesses I have seen come out of Justin's photo's - alchohol in one hand, smoke in the other, and wide open mouth talking some shite :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :p