Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Thank you Green rider and Dr Who

Discussion in 'New Riders and Riding Tips' started by Rahrox, Jun 11, 2007.

1. Thank you so much for todays ride. It did wonders for my confidence. Right hand turns at round about won't be so scary now :grin: :grin: !
    Hopefully one day I will get to your house in Deer Park!

Thanks again

2. Hi Rah!! Glad you enjoyed the afternoons cruise up to Gisbourne. Was absolutely our pleasure. Afew more outings to different locations at your own pace will have you wanting to get out solo to any destination. Nice to see you again Shannon and meet the rug rats!!! If ever you feel up to another Sunday adventure just txt me and we're off!
    It got dark pretty quick on the ride home last nite but was still a good trip.
    Catcha sometime soon!!
    P.S. We will have to do something about organising that learners ride out west if DR Who can map out a route for us and get enough interest.

3. Hey Greenrider

Sorry to hijack

if Dr Who can organise a west ride we are in for it
    we took friends out west yesterday, Sherry is new learner and jeff is a long ago rider who has just got back onto a bike after 10 years
    had a great time yesterday and now feeling prepared to go on a group learner ride

so count in 4 people for interest

4. Hi Tracey!! I will speak to Dr Who and see what he can put together for a day trip out west with an interesting destination. I have never organised a ride before so not sure excactly whats involved but I'm sure it cant be that difficult :? When I work it out will post something up. Nice to hear your friends had a wow of a time out yesturday. was nice day for it.
    Rode out to Lynbrook today over the westgate bridge, down the M1 and it was freezing, windy and wet roads, total contrast to Sunday.

5. G'day everyone,......

Glad to hear you had a good time Rahrox,if Greenrider go's to slow for you next time,...just wait till its all clear ahead,..hit the right indicator,...open the trottle a little,..and GO GIRL,..GO!!!
    :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Will have to get out this weekend to plan a good ride then it seems,....

Dr Who?