Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

thank god this didn't happen before caddyshack was made

Discussion in 'The Pub' at netrider.net.au started by carri27, Jul 12, 2007.

1. #1 carri27, Jul 12, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2015
    FROM THE AGE LAST LAUGH BLOG TODAY:

Fancy a holiday in Canada with free accommodation and food? It's yours for the taking, but there's is one small catch. All you've got to do is shoot a few cute little critters.

Farmers in Saskatchewan, Canada are inviting tourists to come and stay with them for free if they're willing to go out and hunt gophers.

Apparently groups of gun-totin' tourists have been embracing this new "gopher" tourism and have, in some cases, shot "thousands" of gophers in a day. And, according to the farmers, there's plenty more where that came from.

more here

and just for the memories etpHKueh6S0[/media]]caddyshack gopher montage I fkn love bill murray :p

2. I immediately thought "shotgun" and "explosives". It would be fun in a silly way that would give the PITA crowd a brain tumor, win - win situation.

:demon:

3. o wow
    im am so tempted

4. haha strange how its luring the young ones like us, Zbike :p

i rekon i'd be up for it, id love to learn how to shoot, a holiday would be sweet, they just need to pay for the airfares too!! :grin: