Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

TGB Sienna 150cc

Discussion in 'Scooters' started by Krysten, Feb 14, 2006.

1. Hi all!

Just wondering if anyone has info about this scooter?

2. Why do you want to know, it is not really a TGB, they were only brought in as such.
  3. Johnny.. maybe if u coudl expand on that it would help her out ;)

no idea sorry krysten. do some google saerchs. might bring up some info?
  4. Krysten, are looking at buying one, selling one, repairing one, if I know what kind of info you are looking for I can tell you, I don't have time to type everything I know about the bike.
  5. The F409 replaced the Sienna, the original Sienna was a poor quality Chinese bike, TGB are a high quality Taiwanese bikes.
  6. 2003 TGB Sienna 150cc

I decided to buy it (private sale). I'm so stoked! Only done 2.300 k's and got it for $2k. I'm on my L's and considering I live in the Roayl Nat'l Park, it goes very well.

Sorry about not clarifying my question earlier. I've been offline since I posted the message. I've read some reviews about this bike and it seems fair. It'll do the trick on my L's. I'm saving up for the new Gilera Runner VXR 200. I heard that they will be available next year.

So I guess until then the TGB will do.

Thank you so much for your help!

7. Re: 2003 TGB Sienna 150cc

Well that’s an interesting approach… :grin:

congrats on the new purchase anyway, enjoy.
    i strongly recommend you get yourself some good protective gear, ie at least jacket, gloves and wear some strong jeans and strong shoes.

have fun. :p
  8. Thanks Duffman... I guess as a good precaution I should stay clear of Duff as well.... D'oh!

9. I got a Sienna as a loan bike for a few days while my Vespa was in for service.
    I quickly nicknamed it "the pig" largely because it was a pig of a thing to ride.
    It had all the get up and go of a drugged turtle, it did about 70kph tops and that was downhill and wind-assisted. I burned myself on the overly large exhaust can at least twice a day, the plastic fairings shook and vibrated as the engine ran. It was loud, slow, ugly, cheap and generally the most rubbish thing I have ever placed my bum on.
    It has no redeeming features whatsoever.
  10. so the Runner is out next year?!?!? wow... can't wait. :)