Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Texting and Driving test

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by Jay77, Dec 14, 2012.

• Like Like x 1
  2. That was great, surprised there hasn't been many responses to this. I wish the Australian government would put something similar out here as well instead of the normal shock and awe tactic (not that i don't think shock and awe has its place, just not all the bloody time).
  3. That was fcuken awesome
  4. This should be law. Everyone caught using a phone while driving should lose their licence on the spot for 2 years. Leniency will be, after 3 months they can sit ^this test and if they pass they can start again on red Ps.
  5. No worries. Do you work for the government? Because i think we should pass a new law that anyone with stupid ideas like yours should be shot on site
  6. ???
  7. People with stupid suggestions. Does he realise 99% of the population would lose their license within a week or two
  8. With the holier than thou attitude on nr I would say everyone except 19722 of the population would lose their license ;)
  9. Touche. But i beleive we need less laws not more controlling sheeo bullshit
  10. Clever. Unfortunately most texters believe shit happens to 'other' people.
  11. There was never a need to text whilst driving 30 years ago, why should there be one now?
  12. Remember when you went home or to a public phone box to make contact with friends / family now you can tweet, facebook,call,email, whenever BECAUSE IT'S FARKEN URGENT .