Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Testing results

Discussion in 'New Riders and Riding Tips' started by Tonbi, May 12, 2008.

1. Hey Gang,

On Saturday I went for the MOST down in Loftus, and I PASSED :roses: (lost 4 points, knocked a cone over and put foot down own)

So as soon as I can get down to an RTA (Most likely Saturday :cry: ) I'll be off my Ls and on my full licence.

:dancing: :dancing:
  2. Jusssstiiiiiiiiiiiin you lucky, lucky man!!!!!!! I’m so jealous ! :p But well done, and hearty congrats! Are you looking to upgrade anytime soon? :wink:
  3. lol at exuberance. Wasn't so long ago I felt the same.

Well done and conratulations!

4. Thanks, no plan to upgrade atm, the baby beast still has a lot of fun rides with me yet :p
  5. Congrats mate !

6. congrats, I can't wait until next month when I can go get my p's. How long did you have your L's for?
  7. Had my Ls for almost 2 months (I'm one of them people who got away with the mature age scheme)
  8. congrats tonbi...........i'm in the same boat.

doin me l's next week, then sittin my p's couple weeks after that - should also be on me full license this time next month :cool: :cool:
  9. i did my L's at Loftus, and the guys where heaps cool. One lady kept stalling her bike and they took her to one side and gave her a hand and she was right for the rest of the day. Told me if i ever get in a fight on the bike to leave my visor down so they can't grab the chin guard and were in general very down to earth good blokes :p
  10. How did that topic come up in a license test?

"On to the next topic of the day, fightin' " :roll:
  11. virtual must just look like the one guy that manages to piss everyone off :p