Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Test @ HART St. Ives, 2nd Sept

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by Force Unknow, Aug 21, 2015.

1. Hello eve1
    Was not sure if this is the right place to post but looking to gain info for the Ps at HART

and connect with other Sydneysiders having a HART Most or preprovisional day on 2nd sept or veterans...

Excited and nervous at the same time; I have hired their Honda VTR250 but have never been on one ;)
  2. They're a pretty decent bunch there Force, the nerves will soon settle down. It's a decent facility, don't stress it you'll be fine.
    I'm sure there's plenty of riders on here who've been through it recently who can advise accordingly.
  3. Have u gotten down to the Sydney practice sessions at Homebush? If not give it crack. There will b lots advice on hand.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Thanks Lionz
  5. Ill give it a crack Wolverine001
  6. Did the MOST with Hart St Ives a few weeks back, good guys and facility as stated.

Practice your low speed throttle control until your comfortable doing slow sharp turns, you also don't have to go deep into the Uturn box, like I first started doing on the practice run.

Remember relax your arms and instructors like it when you listen.

So basically your spongebob, soak up everything and have floppy arms.

Good luck and have fun.