Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Test Drive Unlimited pics

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by undii, Sep 16, 2006.

1. I've been playing Test Drive Unlimited a bit lately and just unlocked the bikes. Bought a few and filled up my second house (you can fit 4-10 vehicles per house depending on how expensive the house is). Here's some pics :)

A total of 8 pics so far at http://s82.photobucket.com/albums/j250/undii/TDU/

I'll start lots more taking pics + videos soon (or get Emma to :) )

The game is SOOOOOOOO GOOD!!!!!!!! So glad I bought the xbox 360. Just waiting on the copy of Moto GP '06 I bought from HK to arrive. It's been about 10 days now or something :roll: Every other game I have bought from HK over the net has taken 3-5 days to arrive. It's probably all the new terrorist stuff in customs taking so much time now.
  2. Sweeeeeet, put me down for an Augusta.
  3. do you know what bikes are in the game?
  4. frm googling

-Ducati 999R '05
    -Ducati Monster S4R '05
    -Ducati Supersport 1000DS '05

-Kawasaki Ninja ZX-10R '05
    -Kawasaki Ninja ZX-12R '05***
    -Kawasaki Z1000 '05

MV Agusta:
    -MV Agusta F4 Tamburini '05
    -MV Agusta F4 Brutale 910S '05

-Triumph Speed Triple '05
  5. Some more pics and a CRAP movie from my phone, it looks so nice and smooth/crisp in person :) The pics are stills from me roaming the camera around and not pre made jpgs. SWEET!

The dodgy video

And more pics/videos at http://s82.photobucket.com/albums/j250/undii/TDU/

I'll be semi constantly updating it for a while. I'll get Emma to take a video of me on a bike taking off, popping wheelies and stuff. It's SO FUN! (And looks so eal!)
  6. 21sept release date i got my pre booked !! cant wait.. i feel like a kid in a candy store :D

7. surely you can squeeze at LEAST 4 bikes into one parkind space??
  8. Bikes in Tourist Trophey look better then this and thats PS2. ANd you get more.
  9. I just got this game. It's pretty cool. Cruising around an accurate model of Hawaii is neat. I've also got Xbox Live, so other people cruise around and you can race and stuff. Very neat game. I'm not too impressed by how the bikes handle though. It just doesn't feel right. The cars don't seem too bad though. It could do with more bikes.

And as to a visual comparison between Tourist Trophy and TD:U - I couldn't say, I haven't seen them side by side. As to TT having more bikes - well duh, its a pure bike game. TD:U has more cars. If TT was on the 360 I would probably buy it (even though it looks like the Blackbird is severely nobbled in it - 99HP?! ).