Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Tesla Electric Bike?

Discussion in 'Bike Reviews, Questions and Suggestions' started by davidk, Jul 24, 2015.

1. I'm not sure Tesla would do it like that but I think it is great to play with the concept. Tesla would have to down size the scale of their current motors to make this work.

I really like the LS-218 because it looks and rides very close to a standard ICE motorcycle.

All the major manufacturers are developing electric bikes. It will be great to see what they come up with.

I quite like this Yamaha :)

• Like Like x 1
  2. Lol you could so roost yourslf wuth either bike. Its getting silly
  3. I'd rather have one of these![​IMG]
  4. Did you guys see Loz's recent Electric bike review?? I want one!
  5. I would need 2, one for parts :D
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. Think I'd miss the sound of the good ol internal combustion engine, with a V4,V2,L2 ducati,inline 3, inline 4, flat twin, parallel twin, single they all have a different character, with a electric bike they will all be the same...think I'll stay away haha
  7. #9 oldcorollas, Jul 24, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 24, 2015
    "this electric superbike is the handiwork of London-based digital doodler Jans Slapins
    As it’s completely fictional and lives only within Photoshop, we could speculate wildly on the spec of the bike. However, Jans tells us he wanted to keep the electric two-wheeler as real-wheel feasible as possible."

so he made a box, with forks and back wheel? stupid :D

"wot will I do to photoshop an electric bike? it needs wheels right?? "

"I know.. i'll add a red and grey box...then it could be Tesla, or Ducati, or whatever other badge I put on there.." :D
  8. never mind that he's basically just copied the Lito Sora
    but tried to make it more shit :p

9. Ummmmm......no thanks...

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  10. tesla4.
    • Winner Winner x 3