Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Terrorist demands

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' started by Pink Angel, Mar 3, 2006.

1. A driver is stuck in a traffic jam on the freeway. Nothing is moving.

Suddenly a man knocks on the window. The driver rolls down his window and asks, "What's going on?"

"Terrorists have kidnapped Kim Beasley, Simon Creen and Peter Garrett. They're asking for a $300 million ransom. Otherwise they're going to douse them with petrol and set them on fire. We're going from car to car, taking up a collection."

The driver asks, "How much is everyone giving, on average?"

"About 5 litres."
  2. hahahaha
    i would give them 20 bucks and get that much worth of fuel
    :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
  3. How much would you give for Howard?
  4. I'd be willing to take out a loan to make sure the job was done right.
  5. For kidnapping john howard i would send them a birthday card, xmas card, some soap on a rope,box of chocolotes Oh and a batterie fully charged to torture the little prick :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
  6. 10 litres and a box of matches for most Federal politicians :LOL:

5 litres for a state one... :LOL: :LOL:
  7. The joke would have had more impact if you substituted the members of the opposition for members of the government don't you think?
    What good would it be if they kidnapped oppostition members?

Still not a bad joke based on old themes.
  8. I am disgusted how can you people laugh about the most serious threat ever to be waged against our mocracy and freedom. :rofl:

Yeah put me down for 10 litres :LOL: :LOL:
  9. I'll supply the matches...

But can we leave My Garrett out of this, I still have hopes of him finding his balls again and returning to a life of rock...
  10. It's funny the more radical you are in your youth the more conservative in your old age. OOOOOOIIIILLLLLLLSSS rock
  11. Sorry to say it Pete but he hasn't done anything particularly great in that field since Blue Sky Mining, and even that wasn't a patch on Diesil and dust.
  12. Yeah I know, but what have we got if we don't have hope??
  13. True to that, but really would you rather have that sickly ex labor leader latham...... I would so like to get in a disagreement with him! :p
  14. Aah Pete once you get to my age nostalgia takes over from hope :LOL:

Midnight Oils, January 1983, Anglesea Hotel, my new 351 XY station wagon, 12 slotters and cute girl named Sandy aaah my youth was full of cliches :roll:
  15. Speaking of old Oils concerts, does any one have the Vid of the Enron concert?
    Rocking up on the back of the truck outside there head office in New york at Lunch time.
    That was one of the best politicle stunts at the time.
  16. Just grab your camera and head down to Hungry Jacks! :LOL:
  17. by taxi :LOL:
  18. At election time.