Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Terrigal Food and Wine Fair 30/10 - 31/10

Discussion in 'NSW' at netrider.net.au started by mav, Oct 27, 2010.

1. Event Information

Venue: Terrigal Haven The Esplanade, Terrigal
    Event Name: Star 104.5 FM Terrigal Food & Wine Fair
    Event Dates: Sat 30th & Sun 31st October 2010
    Event Times: Sat 10am to 5pm Sun 10am to 5pm
    Entry Price: Gold Coin Donation
    Designated Parking Location: Terrigal Parking Station - adjacent to bowling club
    Full Road Closure: There will be a full road closure on Terrigal Esplanade / Scenic Highway between the 2 intersections of Ash St

Watch chef’s and special guests compete, cook off, and teach you new moves in the kitchen! Wine appreciation and many cooking demonstrations!

Come and join the fun with Courtney Roulston, Masterchef Finalist 2010 on Sunday in the Live Cooking Show!

Courtney Roulston, Masterchef Finalist 2010We will also have pecial appearances from “DJ Yallah” (Channel 9's The Footy Show), Craig Bellamy (Coach of Melbourne Storm), and of course don't miss the Rod & The Flack Cook off from Star104.5 FM!

The Domayne Cooking shows will run every half hour from 10-5 Saturday & Sunday.

All guests will be entertained by Kuta Groove who will be performing throughout the weekend. They will also be accompanied by Adam Menser who will be performing numerous sets on Saturday

for more info

http://terrigalfoodwinefair.jordangreendesigns.com.au/home.htm

2. Ha ha, that car park is the famous home away from homebush learners session/tarp surfing carpark. I guess we'll have to cancel this weeks session ;)

3. As I am a Sea Eagles supporter, seeing Craig Bellamy would only invoke heckling and the odd projectile being thrown from me.

4. Haha and its also known as the meeting place for the Skyline club, popular skating/meet point and just the general shenanigans.

5. The Skyline club, yeah very appropriate