Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Terminator 4 - Revenge of the Nerds

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by Mr Flibble, Sep 23, 2009.

1. Yeah but we'll need John Connor instead.
  2. i like the idea but the way the western world goes about testing before it's allowed it will take the best part of 30years after they develop it :rolleyes:
  3. So when was he admitted to the psych ward?

I can do this perfectly at will, already

Is that what causes it? I thought it was the acid...

Wont happen. As humans get older, they keep on inventing new ways to die.

Haha, check out the right hand side-bar

* TODAY

1. Immortality only 20 years away says scientist
    2. Death rates rise as junior doctors change over
  4. yeah that's just great...
    if you're of the wealthy elite class that is...because just how much do you think they'll bill you for imortality.
    so now the rich pricks literally do become gods among the rest of us mere mortal peasants.
    ...and if the Terminator movies are anything to go by, you'd have to go to an awful lot of trouble to knock one of them off
  5. Yeah um, i dont want to look forward to a world without death...

Motorcycling would no longer be dangerous!!! :eek:hno:
  6. Finally, where do I sign up?

I've been having wet dreams about nanotechnology for years, now soon as they make me the most powerful human being i'll halt production and rule the world!

7. Farked if I'm having that stupid MS paperclip pop up everytime I strike something new or have a difficulty! They can go and get fugged! LOL

Olympic sprinting for 15 minutes without taking a breathe?? What the?? Where are the nanobots going to get the oxygen from? And where are they going to remove the CO/CO2 too??

Science wank IMO.

What's more likely is that gene therapy will allow the aging process to pause. That will open up a whole host of ethical and moral issues that I reckon our society is too unsophisticated to deal with.