Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Templemonkey in Sydney!

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by templemonkey, Jul 1, 2005.

1. Hi to all, especially Sydney Netriders

I am riding to Sydney on the 8th July and staying until the 10th. I may be fairly busy during this time with a photo shoot (still haven't been given any details) but would love to get to meet a few of the Sydney gang (if only for a coffee and to put some faces to names, may even find enough time for a ride)

I will be staying in Balmain, PM me for contact details.

Hope to see you

:D :D :D
  2. you miss the 'official' sydney coffee night by 2 days however i'm sure some of us could be convinced at the prospect of a meet up involving additional caffeine... :D
  3. Thats the spirit!

I don't know my way around Sydney but I am sure that I can meet up at any point thats convenient.

4. I'm away all that weekend (my Dad's 50th). Dammit. We could have done the Spada thing together. Josh is cool - stick with him.
  5. if by 'cool' you mean not a serial killer, i have to concur.
  6. Sounds like a plan, man.
  7. Okay,

At the moment it looks like I will be free Friday night (pub crawl perhaps) and most of Saturday. Turns out I will be doing most of my work on Sunday (if you call what I do 'work') and have a dinner to attend Saturday night.

Any suggestions are welcome for places to go in the Balmain and nearby areas.

8. Well,

Unfortunately my schedule has changed again.

I wont be making up this time - sorry for the trouble (especially those who PM'd me)

Another time perhaps