Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Temp[wreck] reg for bike

Discussion in 'Politics, Laws, Government & Insurance' at netrider.net.au started by kyro_02, Mar 18, 2007.

  1. anyone done it before or know if it's possible ? -- you can get wreck reg for car... so don't see why not a bike?

    can anyone tell me (roughly)
    Can it be done? how much would it cost for a 4 week wreck reg,

    I would ask vicroads but they're closed on a sunday :(


  2.  Top
  3. nah mate, i need to get a Wreck reg to ride it to roadworthy joint, than to the Vicroads to get full registration(not restricted like you'd use on a farm).
  4.  Top
  5. gave 'em a call on monday..... $60.10c for 28 days..... might have to renew the permit or try get a 'loan' to get bike on road asap :(
  6. Mate. If you are struggling with that, you should be told right here and now.
    Bikes are NOT cheap to own and run if you are prepared to do it properly. :!: