Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Teknic chicane jacket

Discussion in 'Archived' started by misternyborg, Nov 16, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 misternyborg, Nov 16, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 16, 2014
    Teknic chicane 100% Leather jacket - size USA 44 (M-L):
    Jacket is in good condition, a techincal jacket that is guaranteed to keep you safe. $600 new! Comes with heaps of safety features like safeteyseam and padding. Breathes well in summer with a shirt under, and is warm enough during the winter with thermals and a sweater.

Removable padding protection in spine and top back, shoulders and elbows. 100% genuine leather, TASC-seam, breathes well in summer months but shelters you from the elements when needed.I'm 180cm at 81kg, and it fits me perfectly.

Selling as I sold my bike and can't afford getting a new one...yet!

Selling for $170, needs to be picked up in Burwood.

2. Reducing price to $150...
  3. are the boots still available
  4. yes those are the ones Id rather make a deal with the boots and the gloves if they're still going?
  5. Same size as my Teknic chicane jacket (mine is an older style). My jacket is a bit battle scarred now, and yours would be the perfect replacement... If only the Mrs wouldn't crucify me if I were to buy it... :(
  6. Sorry guys, I've been travelling without coverage! JeffcoJeffco im sending you a pm.

danny_tbdanny_tb , you think she would let you off the hook of I let you have it for $125? I mean, if your safety is of any import to her...
  7. It's getting tempting to risk the wrath of the woman... I wonder if she would notice the difference between the two jackets...
  8. Reply sent
  9. Just tell her you washed it :whistle:
    • Like Like x 2
  10. And it multiplied... Kinda like a gremlin... ;)
  11. you should do what my wife does,
    1-buy it stick it in the closet for a few weeks
    2-then wear it then, & when someone asks about it, (like your spouse)
    3- Say this old thing I've had it for ages I just haven't had a chance to wear it.
    • Like Like x 2
  12. Well, you never know what comes out of a washing machine!

Just so you know, I'm leaving the country on Tuesday, so it's up to you if the jacket is staying in Australia or immigrating to Norway with me!
  13. Get on with it man. Just buy the damn thing.
    If it helps any this is my go to jacket for stinking hot weather.
    • Like Like x 1
  14. Too late, the jacket is now on it's way to the other side of the planet by air. It is such a good jacket, that it just wasn't worth it to get rid of it cheaper than a hundred bucks! I'll be needing it back home anyway.
    • Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.