Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Teiz one piece suit?

Discussion in 'Riding Gear and Bike Accessories/Parts' started by slygrog, Oct 16, 2012.

1. #3 malpri, Dec 4, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 4, 2012
    I have a OLYMPIA PHANTOM suit like in my avatar at left and just LOVE IT,they are replacing it in january with a new one to be called the ODESSEY,if you want one get it thru REVZILLA, I have heard nothing but good reports about their service.They also have a video review off the PHANTOM suit on the REVZILLA TV/ YOUTUBE channel. There is also a video on the olympia motosports website. The TEIZ suits are about $699 U.S. where as the PHANTOM is on special at REVZILLA at the moment for $299 U.S. I paid $400 U.S. when I got mine about 18 months ago.Another thing you must consider is TEIZ does not claim his newer suits are waterproof,check out his website !
  2. #4 malpri, Dec 5, 2012
    Last edited: Dec 5, 2012
    Another good thing about the PHANTOM suit is it comes with a inner removable liner called a destination liner which can be worn on its own,say you are camping, you do not have to wear your suit all the time. And of course you do not need it in warm weather.
  3. Got on the REVZILLA site last night,the PHANTOM suit is no longer listed,they must have sold out! At $299 U.S. they were a bargin!