Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Tecnik Gear for sale: Mercury Jacket

Discussion in 'Archived' started by Rrotz, Jan 2, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 Rrotz, Jan 2, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 20, 2013
    Lowered Teknic Mercury Leather Jacket Motorcycle 42 US 52 Euro. Non-Perforated version. Only used once. Outgrew them.

$140.00 Negotiable [​IMG]
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Postage to Sydney? Interested in the first jeans and jacket.
  3. condition?
  4. G'day - is that the vented version of the leather jacket?
  5. Sure, I can post to Sydney. Let's say +15 postage for both.[DOUBLEPOST=1357308412][/DOUBLEPOST]
    Sorry, it's the non-perforated version but still has textile panels under the arm and other areas where venting is needed.[DOUBLEPOST=1357308469][/DOUBLEPOST]
    As new, jacket only worn once and the jeans only worn once. The Violator jeans come with knox knee pads.

2nd jeans in the list has been taken.
  6. Bugger I wasn't at home when I first responded as my jacket - the vented version - is 46. Bummer I'd definitely have had it otherwise. I have the Teknik 2 piece and they are extremely well made bits of gear. Anyone who snaps this up at $140 has got an obscene bargain!
  7. Re the jacket: Does it have a zip at the bottom to attach to matching leather pants?
    And is pick up possible? Where in Vic are you?
  8. Hi Hoski - it does. Full size and also a zip in adaptor for just the back too.
  9. I'm in Newtown (Geelong). Yes, as Cheeba said it has a full zip
  10. If you post to Sydney ill be happy to grab this and get you paid asap.
  11. sorry, i haven't checked in for a while.

jacket is still available.
  12. Then send me a pm with price posted and ill have it ;)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.