Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

tech name for the cap on the end of the handle

Discussion in 'Technical and Troubleshooting Torque' started by spooks, Feb 10, 2009.

  1. I'm trying to track down a part but I don't know the techical name for it. The part is the end cap on the handle. If any one knows then you'll be putting me out of my misery.

  2. Bar end.
  3. Bar weight
  4. which handle?
  5. left hand side, clutch side
  6. :rofl:

    it's called the rail side knob end.
  7. huh??

    you mean the port knob..... :wink:
  8. That'd be ye-oldie name.

    btw didn't we already have a Spooks?
  9. Thanks ibast, that makes me feel special and welcome

    ...maybe need to add a constraint to the database. :)
  10. Handle Bar End Cap. It's a bit techy, I know but that what it is.
  11. Sorry mate. Taking the piss all round.

    I assume you are talking about a handlebar and not just any old handle.

    If that's the case, "end weights" are what you are after, though they tend to be on clip-ons rather than 'bars.
  12. ...that's cool ibast.

    Now all I have to do is locate one for my CB250