Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Teaser: 2011 Ninja 1000 (Z1000SX)

Discussion in 'Archived' at netrider.net.au started by the_blacke, Oct 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Howdy folks,

I'm looking into selling my beloved ninja thou due to needing to run 2 cars to taxi the kids around etc. I haven't made the final decision on it yet but it's looking pretty likely right now.

I'll post photos after its service on Tuesday when I'm getting the arrow cans fitted. She's the green and black model, 6,500 Ks on the clock, stock apart from the new cans, and just plain delicious in every respect.

I live in Eltham and work in the city so if you're interested in catching up to have a look at her drop me a PM. Obviously the less effort I have to put into selling her, the better the price for the buyer, so if you're interested in working something out, let me know.

2. Darn it, this bike is shaping up as my upgrade once off LAM's, it will be late December before I am off restrictions..

Best of luck with the sale...

3. Had any bites yet???

Haven't seen it on Bike Sales as of yet...

4. Yeah had some interest - just need to sort out something with the dealer re the pipes, will update as soon as there's news :)

5. Good news and bad folks.

Good news: the new pipes got fitted yesterday, and they're awesome. The bike runs freely, sounds great, and is even more fun than it was before - and that was pretty fun!

Bad news: I can't sell her now. She's just too much fun. I'll sell my second car, my second kidney, maybe even my second born, but I can't bring myself to sell the bike.

So, anyone want an old BMW 323i with less than average Ks on her?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.