Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Team Colours

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by fightingtiger, Jul 4, 2010.

1. Found out tdoay I am not the only nut who likes everything to be in team colours.

Leaving the game after seeing the Mighty Tiger Cubs beat the Swanies, I came across a beautiful Ducati 748 all desked out in Black and Yellow.

It was lovely and it was patiently waiting for the rider to finish putting his gear on so it could get on the road and turn some more heads.

Had a quick yap about how beatiful it was and also that my plan is to paint the Pantah "748 Yellow" down the track.

Nice to know I am not the only fan of both Richmond and Black and Yellow Ducati's.

Any other nuts out there.

P.s. Picking up a new Aprilia Sportcity One for the Wife in a couple of weeks - Guess what colour :)
  2. 30 years and counting :p

Yeah I want to get more North stuff on my bike. I spoke to the club about some motorcycle gear and they love the idea. So might not be the bike that gets it after all.
  3. Nice choice of colours and team there. Keep it up looks like it's going to be nice in the end.
  4. my cbr250 is currently orange and black...

new fairings + tank cover coming in yellow and black

go tiges!
  5. I'm not against the idea of painting your bike in your team colours but please pick some better colours like blue, red and white.