Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

teach me how to ride?

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' started by fmr6, Aug 22, 2005.

1. Ive just bought my first bike; a 05 R6. Do you think i made the right choice?
    Ive never ridden before, but this chick wouldnt go out with me unless I ride so I figure this is the only way. Shes ment to be on this site, but i dont know what her login is. Anyone know? I met her at the telstra dome, at a corperate function, she gave me her number so I could call her if I ever got into riding but Ive lost it. :(
    I think she said she rides a kawasaki. A gp something???

I really wanna get hold of this girl, shes really attractive, short hair but it suits her, not in a leso way.
    She told me shed go out with me if only I rode, do you guys think shell like my bike??

If anyone can help me out, I live in Sanctuary Lakes resort, point cook.
    Ive got no licence, I only bought it to pick this chick up. I rode a bike once back when i was 8, a little red one, but only for an hour or two.

2. :shock:

dude, trolling is sooo 2004.
  3. as unlikely as this sounds, words fail me.......
  4. Im serious mate. If you met this chick youd know what i mean, the bike was only 16grand, shes worth more than that.
  5. Yeah that was me, and I think you misunderstood my words. I said "I'll only go out with you if you have a bike you're willing to give to me that I can ride"
  6. shes not from clayton, and shes only about 20 or so
  7. Too funny.
  8. I'm going incognito ;)
  9. You must be new! :shock: :shock:

Chicks don't go for Yamahas! That's why God made Hondas! :p :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
  10. dude... you so over payed for the bike... it is worth $500... I'll buy it of you for $505 so you don't lose too much money on it...
  11. Shoulda got the R1.

Now that might've impressed the chicks.
  12. Dude, chicks hate hondas....

fmr6, the r6 is a nice ride, dont listen to them. (But dont go telling anyone I like anything but kawas rofl)
  13. Dude, you own a bike. Doesnt mean you can ride, so you still really havent met the requirement. Too bad. Afterall i guess it was only.....16 GRAND!!!! ARE YOU INSANE?!?! You could get some good counselling, and personality and platic surgery for a lot less than that and then go pick up a girl the normal way...

I hope i dont get a warning for this...
  14. I would've thought $16k would've bought a lifetime membership at The Daily Planet, or Palace Playmates. ;)

I'll go one up, i'll give you $600 for the R6 so you can take her out on a nice date and not embarass yourself.
  15. With what youre riding, I wouldnt be commenting... You think if Ive got 16k for a bike, you dont think ive got $600 and more to take her out??
  16. I havent heard of the Palace Playmates? Where abouts is it? is it good?
  17. What are you talking about? You dont ride AT ALL. Nor do you have any intention of riding?
    Maybe you will have more luck in the scooter section? I think her name is 'scootergal' or something
  18. lol mat :LOL:

Assuming this isn't an enormous wind up, first step is going out and buy a 250 so you don't kill yourself. Second step is heading down to the superbike school so you don't kill yourself. Third step is wondering whether $16k for courting purposes may not be a tad expensive :shock:

19. like i said you didnt see this chick and if i find her it will be worth every cent

If I cant ride, might as well give her the bike i guess, and hop on the back? i can see some benifits to sitting behind her ;)
  20. Kenny bought an R6 for his first bike. He low slided it due to gravel, not due to the power