Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

TDM900 might be for sale

Discussion in 'Archived' started by Stormtrooper, Jun 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey guys,

Am thinking of selling the TDM and just seeing if there is any interest out there at the moment.

Its a silver 2003 TDM900 in mint condition with 28,000kms on the clock.

Twin Staintunes provide a beautiful sound and coupled with a Power Commander system mean you get good performance, good sound and you can still get 4.5 litres per hundred kms.

Tyres are about 1500kms old and the bike was serviced at 24,000kms.

Extras include a Ventura rack and bag, original pipes and a spare fuel tank (original owner was thinking of using it to make the TDM into a street fighter...). I'm the second owner and the bike has never been dropped.

As a side note, would probably best suit a taller rider. I'm 180cm and the TDM is a good height for me but my brother at 170cm can't flat foot the bike.

I'll get some photos up if there is any interest.

Price-wise I was thinking around $9k with RWC.
  2. Hey SS,
    No thanks BUT what a bike the research I read states that it does the V Strom on bitumen and economy. These are a fantastic model as I am saving up for a new one. One of the best underated bikes around especially now with the new CTP rules.

Best of luck

Stay Safe
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.