Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Discussion in 'New Riders and Riding Tips' started by wang chung, Feb 3, 2005.

1. Hi i currently have my L's i dont have a bike yet.. and i am curious as to when you are spose to get tattoo's before or after u get a bike? or does it depend alot on what sought of bike you get?

2. I know that since I started riding, my bikes are my tattoos....they just change colour, shape and size every couple of years!

:D :D :D
  3. if you want a tattoo, get a tattoo......

whenever you like (or the state your in allows you to get one)

4. Stuck at work at the moment - so I will bite - isn't the bike and tatts a stereotype? As Iffracem said - you don't need an excuse!
  5. Randy? Is that you?
  6. "Cool Dude"across your forehead would say it all...
  7. I think it's law now (in Queensland anyway) that you have a large visible "L" tattooed somewhere on your rear 'panel'. ;)
  8. Why not go the whole hog and turn up to a Hell's Angels rally in a pink dress and kick over a few Harleys.....about the same effect...

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
  9. My wifes got a tatt on each butt cheek. One says "BIG" the other says "BUT". She luvs me to spank em :LOL:
  10. At least your 16th birthday :p
  11. Your an Idiot!
  12. Chicken or the egg question really. I got my way cool leather jacket before I got my bike, and because of the style of jacket I felt I had to get a cruiser.

Get the tattoos first and then let them decide your bike for you....
  13. The difference between those with tattoos and those without? Those with don't care if you have them or not.
  14. An evergreen is a full-body Repsol job :p
  15. I believe The normal procedure is to get 'I ride hard' tattooed around your willy.
  16. I can't fit that many letters. :oops:
  17. I just wanna be a sterotype :D You know maybe i will get on the cover of some bikey / tattoo mag :twisted:

oh if u cant fit ride hard on your willy, guess you can put it on your knuckles... only the hardest of the hard would do that!
  18. It would appear that getting a tattoo doesn't turn you on enough in that case.