Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Tattooist in Melb West

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by oz650r, Feb 3, 2009.

1. Hi all,

I was just wondering if anyone could recommend a tattooist in the Western suburbs. Footscray,Braybrook,Sunshine,Deer Park or Melton areas.

2. Hey mate,

I cant recommend one but if you find a good one, let me know! Test it out for me first too :p
  3. My Drummer has had a lot of work done at Eternal Instinct, very good work.

They are located in Northcote though, worth the drive I reckon.

Edit: Eve beat me to it!
  4. This blokes pretty good....

5. ^^^ its been done before...
  6. Sorry, I didn't know that....but it is a classic of "when body art attacks" :grin: :grin:
  7. u mean.. when body art sucks ?
  8. The dude in Scott St in Melton is pretty good I hear. No personal experience, just heard good things....
  9. Yes I have heard this too.......havent had a chance to go look there yet.
  10. here here
  11. I remember seeing a tatoo on a man in a sauna after i had a swim. the tatoo as a chinese character which said.

I had to leave to have a laugh
  12. Thanks for the replies,

I went to a place called Tattatude on Ballarat Rd in Braybrook on Tuesday night. They said they had never seen a patern like the one I showed them and it would be a hard one to do as the lines were to close together. After looking at it a while they decided they could do it and could do it then or any other night this week. I decided to leave it and check out the place in Melton called Crossbones. The guy in there said it could be done but would look crap in a few years. He told me to leave the design with him and he would simplify it a little. I am going back tonight to have a look at it and book in if I like it. He has a minimum 3 week wait unlike the other shop so this alone says somthing for him.
  13. Do NOT go to Tattatude! They are terrible, I see soem of the stuff coem out of that place man....terrible!