Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

tattoo remover

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' started by slowandsteady, May 27, 2007.

1. Worth a watch - made me smile.
  2. might get some when i get sick of mine :)

after 3 years i went back to finish it... 3 1/2 hours later i go back to finish that one in a week and a half.

my god they take so long.
  3. +1, that was gold. LOL :LOL:
  4. Yeah, i better watch myself too, 2 in a year isnt smart haha. Im already thinking of getting another one and i promised my parents i only ever have a max of 3....then i went on to say i wont get the third one till when i get a lot older.......damn things are addictive!
  5. that video made me laugh when i first saw it

hell yeah its addictive
    when under the needle, i'm already thinking about my next piece
    currently leaning towards something inspired by m. c. escher

this is my work in progress. it goes all the way around.

6. Nice tatt Nam, but why a fish? Does it mean something to you? Cos i reckon tattoos should mean something instead of just decoration.
  7. NAM that is one nice tat!
  8. yeah definite personal significance. :)
  9. So you can swim like a fish? You look like a fish? You have webbed butt cheeks? what is it man!
  10. just saw the vid :facepalm: :grin: :grin: :grin:
    dont think ill use that stuff haha
  11. :LOL: someones excited
  12. lol lets just say it's personal. and has nothing to do with the traditional meanings of koi. i also have a lotus and a finch. i also wanted bamboo and a foggy moon just to make it look good and work together. also, i'm asian so none of this looks out of place.
  13. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: nice vid...