Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Tasmanians - Forum user EffZedArgh.

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' at netrider.net.au started by Lloyd, Nov 2, 2005.

1. I don't know if many here knew EffZedArgh, my brother, he rode a black FZR600 (used to have an FZR250) and used to go to Joe's bike nights, Tuesday nights in Hobart. His name was Ben, skinny, usually mouthy person.

Today he passed away, nothing to do with bike riding, just a very unfortunate accident.

This is just sort of letting anyone know who used to come into contact with him, if any. I didn't know many of his friends so we're just trying to let people know.

RIP dude.

2. I'm very sorry to hear of your loss Lloyd. My thoughts are with you and your family.

Justin.

3. Sad, sad news. My sympathies Lloyd.

4. Very sorry to her Lloyd. Thoughts with his and yours families. Thanks for letting us know.

5. Condolances Lloyd :( .

6. Very very sorry to hear that.

I understand your loss, having lost my son three years ago.
    Please let me know if there is anything I can do to help, anything at all for you and your parents

You have the unreserved sympathy of the McCarthy's. Condolences to you and your family.

I hate these posts, brings back too much pain.

Jim

7. Our deepest sympathy to you and your family Lloyd.

8. Sad news, indeed.

9. Condolences to the family, God be near you at this sad time.....

10. My sincere condolences to you and the family.

11. REMEMBER me when I am gone away,
    Gone far away into the silent land;
    When you can no more hold me by the hand,
    Nor I half turn to go, yet turning stay.

(Christina Rossetti)

Sincere condolences.

12. Damn. So sorry to hear that. My thoughts are with you. Be sure to let us know if you need anything.

13. Thank you, and thanks for the offers.

I can only hope none of you ever find a relative dead on their bathroom floor. It's shit.

14. Condolances to your family for your loss.

Hopefully he's in heaven riding around on a FZR with a wicked aftermarket exhaust, with a sweet note.

Nick
    ________
    Volcano vaporizer

15. Very sorry to hear that. Condolences mate.