Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[TAS] Tassie Tour 2010, Thu Jan 7th

Discussion in 'Other States' started by ForumBot, Jul 12, 2009.

1. Added to Calendar by: Vic

The time has come to organise another Tour of Tasmania.

We are aiming to leave Melbourne on Thursday night 7th of January.

Spending a week in Tassie before departing on the 15th arriving back in Melbourne on the morning of the 16th.

The ent...

... more

This is an automated posting of an Events Calendar entry.
  2. List of attendees so far as;

Vic -
    Dannyboy -
    CFVFR -
    Brad -
    GreyBM -
    Lizzy -
    Brownyy -
    Spots -
    Phizdog -
    Petes -
    Ruben -

If you are going to use a different name when making payment, please advise.

Blue = Details forwarded to me, red = slack shits ;)
  3. what did it cost you last year, boat, accom, food, petrol etc? if the total looks good and i reckon i can have that set aside by then, im in :)
  4. Boat $500

Food dunno, what's it cost to eat for a week? I don't put a price on food. I back that statement up with my fat gut.

Petrol, how much fuel does your bike use? we did 3000km I get ~300km to a full tank, a full tank costs me around $28 to fill. That works out to be around $280 in fuel @ $1.50 a litre.

Accommodation, we were blessed to have had JT offer us his house to fart in for the week and on the last night we stayed in Mole Creek. I think that cost $105 for the night, split that 4 ways and it was $26.25c each :p

We bought food for the BBQ and we refused to let Jason pay for anything whilst we were there. 6 of us stayed there and on the last day we each chipped in $50 and hid $300 under his keyboard as a thank you. We did get a "fcuken arseholes" SMS when we reached Strahan :grin:

All up if you put aside $1000-$1200 you should be right.
  5. sounds good.
    i reckon i eat more than you though :grin:
    put me down!!
    when do the tix need to be booked for transport?
    would almost be cheaper to fly, and just ship the bike :?
  6. if you need anything while on the east coast give me a call , have a self contained bungerlow if you need too hide from weather or just want to freshen up ,and a fully tooled work shop, cheers bazz
  7. Awesome, thanks for the offer.

Will you be joining us for a ride?
  8. is that for a casual ride wearing draggins for the day :p

9. hahahaha, yeah, that story was bought up last night :LOL:

You in again Goosh?
  10. I'm in....being a learner I know I'm not up to scratch on the bike yet, by jan should be but happy to cage it & play back up vechile if it comes to me not being sure about being able to keep up with the experienced riders.....if this suits of course.....neva been to tassie & would love the chance to go, cage or bike...

(thanks vic, found the thread, :LOL:)
  11. This really sounds like a Hoot F... Me :LOL:

The old Gixxer thou hasn't had a good work out for a while, so I'm thinking this should blow out the cob webs big time :shock:

BRING IT ON :grin:

LOL Bruce
  12. very tempting, but i dont know.. will get back to you as soon as i can
  13. Not exactly the answer I was looking for :p
  14. love too if you do the east coast cheers bazz
  15. On the first and on the 3rd or 4th day ;)

mmmmmm I can smell Lake Leake road already* :grin:

We generally base ourselves in Hobart and do ride days from there.

* Paging Jafu, Cliffy, Scumbag <-- as these three veterans would attest
  16. have you rode the siddling and weld hill passes leaves lake leake for dead :grin:
  17. Suppose I should invest in leathers for such an extended ride...
  18. So that means you are in?
  19. Definately :cool:
  20. Sounds like it will be a lot of fun, can you please pencil me in and I'll confirm later - when do you have to finalise numbers?