Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[TAS] Potential Lunch/Coffee/Drinks regular event

Discussion in 'Other States' at netrider.net.au started by Iffracem, Apr 27, 2005.

1. For any Hobartians here I'd like to start off a semi regular get together.

I know one place wont suit everyone, but we could get something started, if it becomes a regular happening we could think about change of time/venue to suit.

I'll be at the "New Sydney Hotel" (Bathurst St) Hobart @ 12:00 every Thursday for a light lunch and a glass of red (or coke, or coffee, or whatever) Please come down and say G'day. (look for the big ugly bugger in black DJ's, T-shirt and beard)

I've met up with Techno a coupla times for coffee, and spoken to Smack, Benni Boi and Lloyd via mail and SMS, but it's just not the same.

Anyways, hopefully I'll see you there, maybe we can organise a ride or three, and if need be a suitable time and place for a social chat/drink

Cheers
    Jim

2. .. if you don't mind being seen with a *gasp* scooter rider :shock: (though I don't look or act like your 'typical' sccoterist I've been told, whatever the heck that means) , I'd be up for a get together every now and again, I don't know any other riders, and I'm only a newbie to the two wheel life myself.

3. Mate... I'm not racist, I'll talk and drink with anyone :wink:

I'll be in the "realm" coffee shop, Mathers lane tomorrow (29th) @ 12:00 if you wanna drop in.

JJ

4. Well....

That was underwhelming :(
    Might just pull my head in and crawl back under a rock.

Blunty, PM me if you feel like a coffee break sometime.

JJ