Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[TAS] Channel loop via Taroona, Sat Jun 23rd

Discussion in 'Other States' started by ForumBot, Jun 9, 2007.

1. Added to Calendar by: Kevin Benson

Channel loop via Taroona.
    Meet 9:00am @ Big W carpark Glenorchy (half day).

More details contact Kevin Benson on 0448789207

... more

This is an automated posting of an Events Calendar entry.
  2. Won't be at the carpark at 9am on a weekend, but I may meet up with you lot on the loop somewhere.
  3. Anyone else going on this ride? I might tag along seeing as i will have finished exams (finally).
  4. I am feeling bad about not riding much this winter. Seems much colder than last year.

Anyhow, I won't be on this ride as school soccer starts again this week. This means Sat mornings are out for me for the school term as I stand on the sidelines while Jnr runs around in the cold. I think I will be at Woodbridge this week so I'll wave when you all go by.

Might get out for a ride on Sunday if weather is OK.
  5. I was thinking bout tagging along, but its so farking cold in the middle of the day let alone at 9am
  6. Hmmmm......praps I will.....

Depends on the weather...The loop was mossy last time we did it with the Italian club 3rd June... :eek:
  7. not too mention the fresh brown "cow moss" the very first time you did the loop :LOL:
  8. TG the muck spreader? Lets not go there again