Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

[Tas] Bike Night at Joes Garage, Tuesday Nights

Discussion in 'Other States' started by EffZedArgh, Oct 18, 2005.

1. hey everyone, just got back from my first bike night at joes. would love to have stayed longer but probly should go to work tomorrow. was a great night, roughly 40 bikes outside (apparently a quiet night) and great people inside. good time to show off your bike and perve on others and catch up with friends.

was wondering if any of the tasmanian guys and girls from here ever go along to it? if yous dont, i recommend you do.

every tuesday night at Joes Garage next to market place car park in hobart.
    awsome place with car and bike stuff everywhere, brake rotors and sprokets and spanners and stuff under the clear coat on the floor, braided lines in the toilets...

2. I highly recommend Joes Garage, and so does Sam.

I think you should find some of my drunken graffiti in the toilets somewhere.

If you go to Joes with one of the knowledgable locals they will be able to explain all the stories behind every piston head and mechanical memorvilia. Had a ball there last year during my visit down south.

but yer damn fine establishment that one.

3. I will be there in a few weeks on Nov 15th :)
  4. Don't go that often, as the idea of riding home to Snug after a few doesn't do anything for me.

But if your interested in meeting down their sometimes EffZedArgh, I'll join you, see if I can drag techno along as well.

Mouth, give us a bell when your down, be good to meet a "north islander"
    If you like I can send my mobile number by PM