Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Target Fixation

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by hornet, Nov 5, 2007.

1. Wuahaha...
    That must have been an attractive lady :LOL:
  2. :lastyear:

Cheers :cool:
  3. That's not target fixation. Target fixation is fixating on a target, then ending up there...maybe he was -trying- to target fixate but failed :LOL:
  4. Perhaps I should have called it 'Distraction' :LOL:.
  5. No you shouls have called it "How get get owned for being a tool and then run and hide like a Flathead Sook"

6. Can't be bothered wasting my time.......
  7. says the preacher who says he never reads my posts, just goes to show what a liar you realy are, come again

8. WTF?????

I've never seen the clip and it doesn't hurt to be reminded to ride the road you see, not the bike ahead you see on the road.

These welcome to last year posts are getting fcuking old.
  9. you need to get out more :) your comment was so 2001 :LOL:

10. How the fcuk are you a moderator? Got photos of someone with a goat? For sure it's not your superior judgement and intellect.............

11. LOL. it's because I was out I missed someone else posting the clip the first time. THIS time I was in and saw it.

Old shmould, it's as relevant then as it is now.... anyhoo....
  12. tis good to see the no neck rugby thugs with the collective brain cell of a............oh wait yeah goat pics how did you guess :roll:

13. How appropriate you post in a TARGET FIXATION thread. Odd you should go on about bogans, you come off as one.
    By the way, never played rugby.

Regards, Andrew.
  14. aaaahaha thats a pisser!

ive never seen it either :)
  15. [​IMG] Dazza

*funny man* :LOL: