Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

tank grips

Discussion in 'Riding Gear and Bike Accessories/Parts' at netrider.net.au started by Paulstar, Jan 19, 2009.

  1. Hey guys,

    Someone on here was advertising tank grips for sale...im speaking of the stickers on the tank that you grab with your knees to keep you seated better. I cant find that poster and a search is too vague to turn up results! If anyone can help that would be great :)


  2. Triway sells them.

    They are called tech-spec tank grips.

    They are great.
  3.  Top
  4. Bought mine from Mark quite a while ago.
    HIGHLY recommend em!
  5. :WStupid:

    one of the best and cheapest mods you can make to your bike. (Got mine from Mark about 6 months ago.)