Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Tank bag

Discussion in 'Riding Gear and Bike Accessories/Parts' started by oztom, Jun 24, 2009.

1. Looking for a small to mid size magnetic tank bag with a clear top for maps and such, water proof as it can be. If it can double as a backpack even better.

2. I don't have a specific recommendation but Motorrad have a good selection online HERE

3. Jus t brought an Oxford Tank Bag from Peter Stevens....it was only bout $65. It is only small but works well.....
  4. i picked up an icon urban tank bag and it's been pretty useful for me. good magnets, waterproofed (though I'm not sure how it'll hold up in torrential rain), and doubles as a backpack with a helmet bit at the bottom to hold your helmet underneath the bag in backpack mode.
  5. Sounds like a good thing.
  6. I have a Motodry Expandable tank bag with a clear map pocket on top that I find perfect for me.Have been in some heavy rain & using the attached rain cover has not leaked.