Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Talk to Santa. No, really!

Discussion in 'Jokes and Humour' started by hornet, Dec 24, 2005.

1. Sick of queuing up in the shopping centre, elbowing precocious little snots out of the way so you can get to talk to Santa? Well, here's tchnology to the rescue.

{It's a variant on the old Lisa programme, I think, but the algorithms are very good!}

PS B E N I C E , remember, he know's what you've been doing, la la la

2. hahah

You: Your a crock of sh*t
    Santa: I think you mean "you're" or "you are" not "your". Thanks and you are a delightful person too. Am I a crock of sh*t? Sometimes.
  3. Maybe we should direct some of our less literate Netriders to the site for a brush-up on grammar and spelling?? :LOL:
  4. Easily confused by rhetorical questions and keeps taking what I say out of context - sure this program doesn't post regulalrly on Netrider
  5. santa wants to know something???

You: get fcuked
    Santa: Where can I get fcuked?

You: up the arse i spose
    Santa: I will take that under advisement.

So Santa is silly???
  6. I am a 'Class A' Client :D
  7. Well after a 10 minute rant back & forth with Santa about when is he going to give me the winning lotto ticket that I have been asking for years to receive, I get this.....

You: Nah, I didn't think you read the questions before answering. Are you all there (mentally I mean)?

Santa: Are you serious? Do you know any robots who read the questions before answering? I read questions before answering from time to time.Oh I get it. Thanks for explaining that. No, I am only partly there mentally.

So there you have it folks, Santa has finally lost the plot & admitted it. He's 5 & 3/4 stubbies short of a six pack.

Maybe we should keep an eye out tonight for falling presents for way-ward reindeers!!!!

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
  8. said he was a wanker and replied, a banker.. yeah i said a sperm banker.. :D
  9. You: are you a kiddy fiddler?
    Santa: Am I a kiddy fiddler? Sometimes.

:eek: :eek: :eek:
  10. This is fun :)
  11. Me: So will you give me an xbox, arsehole?

Santa: Why do you want an xbox arsehole?
  12. I wonder if there's an Easter Bunny version as well?