Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Talk like a Pirate Day -- 12 days to go!!

Discussion in 'The Pub' at netrider.net.au started by hornet, Sep 7, 2011.

1. Shine up your cutlasses and swab the poopdeck, there's only 12 days to go to International Talk Like A Pirate Day!

2. 449-cool-story-bro-.

3. May you be blessed by his Noodly Appendage TRA ;)

4. I think it is the same day as International Kick An Idiot In The Crotch Day.

5. 11 days to go.

Aaaargh me hearties.

Do I need to wear the patch while riding me bike?

6. No but time is running out for you to get one leg amputated :rofl:

7. When I think pirate I think Jack Sparrow, not really your conventional pirate (y)

8. I should order myself a skull and crossbones flag and fly it in my front yard for the day :)

9. Absolutely; I've already ordered a plank from Bunnings for my front verandah :LOL:.

10. When you plank as a pirate hornet, please post the pics.

11. So, if someone asks where your buccaneers are, will you reply, "under my buccan 'at"?

Or, people think that a pirate's favorite letter is "R". But it's not. It's "C"...

12. How do you know when you're a pirate?
    You just arrrrr.

13. Jazzfan, very clever. But Somalia just doesn't have the same romance as the Carribean. Set the sails, course for Kingston town. Now, where's my whisky?

14. Whisky? Whisky?

What sort of a pirate be you? Avast ye knave! RUM is the only drink for proper pirates!

15. Ooops. Bad pirate, bad pirate. I will have to take myself out for a cat-o-nine-tails flogging, followed by a walk of the plank.