Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Taking It Easy.

Discussion in 'Welcome Lounge' started by Iamshaneo, Nov 22, 2011.

1. Howdy everyone,
    countryish Vic Guy riding a super powered up to date 1979 rx(i belive)125, been riding for about a year, on my p' for a few more weeks. then will be aiming for some sort of cruiser for first long term bike and a gpx250 for a longer term tinkerer eventually for my son i turned 31 this year and i have a 3yo old son and a great wife, so i wont need a rocket but il post another thread about that closer to the day finances allow as i will need some guidance. i will be lurking more often than not. i do have a sense of humour and i appreciate good natured sarcasm and some flirting! haha
    i also will be looking into the photography stuff too, as it is a bit of a hobby of mine. still i love all the info on here and cant wait to contribute something to it! Cheers Gentledudes and Ladyfriends!

Take It Easy!
  2. Welcome along
  3. Welcome Shaneo from Shep. Take it easy mate.(y)
  4. Welcome to Netrider

no shortage of good-natured sarcasm on this forum :LOL:
  5. Welcome to Netrider, Shaneo. :)
  6. welcome to NR shaneo, have a peek in the 'bikes for sale' you'll find a lovley lookin cruiser that akaluke is selling. 08 model low kms and well loved bike too.
    just an fyi thats all, enjoy the ride :)
  7. Welcome to NR :)
  8. G'day mate & welcome aboard :)
  9. Thanks alot everyone! ive been keeping an eye on the bikes for sales but the cashflow goes in the opposite direction this time of year. just got the rx125 back from service and points replacement so she got a bit more life in her now! should get me thru to next year at least! lol go the yamahardley! lol
  10. Hi and welcome to NR
  11. hmm, thought thread was about one of my favorite bands.
    They also took it to the limits...hehe

Anyway welcome to the gang
    (ooh, I mean NR, don't want to attract the feds as they may notice my Lyin Eyes...haha)
  12. Oh Joe..... I thought by now you'd realise

Sent from somewhere using Tapatalk
  13. haha, just freakin bored and unmotivated due to weather throwing morning out of wack.
    besides just happened to be listening to some Eagles stuff last night..