Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Taking advise from a friend

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by grange, May 19, 2008.

1. http://audiforums.com/m_693578/mpage_1/key_/tm.htm

This link was sent to me , and although it regards someone tuning there car motor, it definately shows that there are some people that should not be listening to friends , when working on cars, bikes , e.t.c.

The first post is a cracker.

Mods please move post if you think belongs elsewhere.
  2. can't belive people are stupid enough to actually respond to that
  3. I'd like to think this was a troll. But having once seen someone apply grease to his brake discs to stop his brakes squealing, I can't be sure :shock: .
  4. Reading through the thread it would seem its a repost of a joke that had been posted elsewhere and wasn't serious at all.
  5. Even if it's fake it's still funny.

Though the real disturbing bit is the avatar pic that someone on that forum is using that looks a hell of lot like me :shock:.
  6. I really hope it's true (but I doubt it)... :LOL:

I particularly liked this response though...

Speaking of oil, do I really need to change my oil, or, can I just let it run dry and then add new oil?

:LOL: :LOL:
  7. :rofl:

I loved the "if I eat sand will it port my arse" post somewhere around page 5.
  8. [​IMG]
    OMG .. It's gotta be a joke
    I mean NOBODY is THAT fcuking STUPID right? :-k
  9. I think that post originally came from a April fools day posting.. Its been around for a few years in the import forums scene.
  10. This one?

11. :LOL: I knew someone would post that.
    And no, not that one. Though if anyone does look like that one then please, let me know, my car could use a wash ;).
  12. lol - nice troll work, hillarious