Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Take the n00b for a ride day

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by Demaros, Jul 21, 2005.

1. i was wondering if there is anyone out there in bike world willing to take a bike n00b for a day of riding some time soon \:D/
    i swear i dont bite :p

2. do you mean as a pillion or do you have a bike?
  3. as pillion, dont have a bike yet
  4. what you need to do , is first come into friday night coffee
    met the people and let them meet you .
    then from there you will be able to tee up things like that.
    give me a ring on 0425873437 and i will chat with you about it .
  5. yea i'm planning on coming to coffee night this week so i guess i will met and greet you guys (and girls).
  6. Do you have any riding gear?
  7. Glen will he need a spare pair of pants as well after you pull the mono, also is the coffee to settle the nerves before the ride or after.
  8. why do i need the pants ? :LOL:
    anyone who comes with me into coffee , better know how to breath in between cars :LOL:
    and its white with 2 , thats 2 valium , not sugar ......sometimes i scare myself with my own riding :LOL:

9. try driving a 1984 holden astra between 2 semi's at 40km's around a round about, then you shall know fear \:D/ (in case you didn't notice i really love this emote lol)
  10. Dem, with respect, riding pillion is really nothing like actually riding the bike yourself and will not really prepare you for that experience. Added to that, if you are prepared to trust your precious hide to any one of the red-line heroes in here, it will probably turn you off riding for life, or longer!!!!!

11. Nah, let him go. If he survives Glen he'll survive anything :!:

:D :D :D :D
  12. Glenn likes em young, he tried to hit on me a few times. He will probaly keep pushing back up againts you :shock:
  13. sex while riding....hmmm intriguing, scary but intriguing.

i under understand that it's alot different when your actually riding the bike urself but by the way things are looking right now i won't be able to ride my bike for at least 1-2 months, so i figured i could get some ride time in by going pillion.