Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

TAKE 2! fk it...

Discussion in 'The Pub' started by ward_4e, Aug 25, 2006.

1. edit..
    ?? ok rob I'll keep you in the loop otherwise

FINE!! fine i cant be arsed anymore... sorry i posted for help. BUT, when is something bike related not bike related? figure that one out an I might care again...
  2. Dear Mod - please save this fine upstanding community member some grief and move the OP to business service providers forum. Thanks.

Sorry Ward, can't help you with a bike moving service provider... but I'd be interested in the outcome.

3. :-k

Wrong side of the bed Ward??

Chill out... you were asking a question about a business provider - there's a whole forum about business providers... I was just trying to help you avoid a 2nd thread deletion by asking the mods nicely to relocate the thread... sheesh... do a guy a favour... mumble mumble mumble

NR's links have a few bike transport mobs... but you were asking for expereinces, which I don't have any.

Tiga though has had some [good] extensive experience with MTS and I've heard ok things about a mob called Two Wheel Transport.

Cheers and out