Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Tailbags for BMW G650 - What fits well?

Discussion in 'Riding Gear and Bike Accessories/Parts' at netrider.net.au started by 3-Willy, Jan 23, 2015.

1. Hi All
    I am looking for any feedback about tail bags suitable for a BMW G650. My research includes KRIEGER and OGIO but I am unable to establish what models fit well to the small rear area on my bike seat or showroom styled rack.
    I am looking for a unit suitable for day trips and commuting, around 15-20 litres. I am impressed with the Krieger US - 20 Litre Tailpack, but it seems to only have a top entry stuff sack design.

I note that the Ogio Tail Bag is smaller, but I do like its compactness and have probably been influenced by the small area I have to work with.
    Any comments welcomed.

3-Willy

2. Kriega (note spelling) comes in US5 and US10 sizes as well as the size you mention.
    The main compartment opens at the end - not the top. The top compartment is much smaller for holding wallets, straps etc.

Search the forum - there are many, many recommendations for Kriega gear.

3. Thanks Womble. If I can;t spell it correctly I probably shouldn't buy it! Will sieve through the forums. Chrs

4. Andy Strapz?