Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Tagging cards are a great way to pick up!!

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by bluenightstalker, Mar 3, 2008.

1. The subject is self explanatory but I've used the tagging card with my name and phone number a few times to find and found a couple of Melbourne's new and undiscovered spunky riders! :-w Anyone else been able to use em to their advantage?? They are such a great idea too whoever was the genius to think of them? Vic?

:grin: :p :grin:
  2. So come clean... Have you scored a root from one yet?
  3. WTF is a tagging card?
  4. [insert ass post]
  5. [​IMG]

Check the store.
  6. One of these ... Tagging Cards

Loz beat me to it...
  7. LMAO I'm not gonna kiss and tell any more details Loz, there might be children reading!! After all it is legal to get your bike learners before you turn 18! But I don't mind promoting tagging cards (I need to buy more though, supplies running low :LOL: )

Netrider... connecting riders (in more ways than one!

:LOL: :p :LOL:
  8. There might be children coming.

Hope you've invested in the proper protective gear ;)
  9. I'm glad this post got noticed lol
  10. Theres always one who turns it into something exceptionally dirty lol. Isn't there enough power between your legs already?? haha

:p :LOL: :grin:
  11. Are you using the tagging cards to find the riders so they'll give you a ride as you have sold your bike?
  12. Whats the deal with the tagging cards? What are they used for?
  13. Try reading the thread...
  14. all i have to say is

15. Tagging cards are for Joint filters, aren't they?
  16. :grin: :grin: They will be now
  17. ^^^ joint filters, just buy a pack from woolies, you cant be that broke LOL

And this thread fails

reason: lack of pics.
  18. Not a question of money. Those commercially available filters take too much of the goodies out.
  19. :nail: :bolt: