Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Taco Bill night - 25th January

Discussion in 'VIC' at netrider.net.au started by Flipper, Jan 20, 2005.

1. Venue - Lilydale Taco Bill

190 Main St., Lilydale

Date - Tuesday 25th January

Time - 7pm

1/2 price meals

Definates
    Flipper
    FalomVTR
    Sir Skuffy
    Thundercat
    Roughcactus
    Raffiki
    scootergal76
    Knightrider

Maybes
    Jimi
    Trenshadow
    Flymo Rider
    R1_lover

2. Count me in thanx Deb...

Stew

3. Put me down as a maybe.........

4. I am in, but can we make it say 6:30pm so that we can go and catch the movie SAW afterwards???

Village Cinema's
    Waverley Gardens
    Cnr Jackson and Police Rd, Mulgrave, 3192
    9:00pm
    $5.50

How does that sound?

Count me in in any case

5. Oh geez, here we go again. "I CAN'T MAKE IT AT THAT TIME, I WANT TO GO TO THE MOVIES AND OI WANT TO DO THIS AND THAT. CAN WE HAVE CHINESE INSTEAD EXCEPT I DON'T WANT ANY OF THAT ASIAN FOOD CAUSE IT MAKES ME FART......BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH...."

:LOL:

Stew

6. OK, NO MOVIES FOR YOU.... GOTO THE BACK OF THE CLASS and I will be there shortly to grate your carrot for you

7. Whilst people are complaining...

I just looked up the map and saw where Lilydale is... may as well go to Healsville! I am still a maybe but it is a little out of the way. Isn't there one closer?

8. Good point, it is dangerous out there.... mountain people with Banjo's...... "I see bananas"

9. Sorry Debs, too far..... There must be a place more central so the north and western subs people don't have to spend half their night just getting there?

10. OMG!!! Hey here's an idea. How about Deb decides where it is going to be and if peeps can come great and if they can't then too bad. Simple. We all live in different suburbs so sometimes things wont be convient for all. Get over it!!! :D

Stew

11. OMG! The idea of having a central location so more people can be involved is just so silly of me! :roll: :p .

Hey lets have it in Adelaide! :LOL:

12. :applause: :applause: :applause: Totally agree. If they can't make it, don't go. BTW, don't think I can make it that night due to excessive drinking :D Have fun peeps :)

13. No, no, silly... THere is an Awesome Mexican place in Merrimbulla... No that is central.... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Sorry, but I agree with Deyago, that is not exatly central

14. Deyago - you live in the West now pal, EVERYTHING is miles away. Get used to it. :p

Deb - thank you for the invite, however I will have to decline. Hope you have a good night though!

15. Keep it at 7pm to allow for people getting home from work etc and Sir Skuffy, EAT QUICKER!!! :p:p:p
    We can still make the movie :D

16. On a bike, no where is too far ;)

17. As I have said before. If the westerners and northerners want something closer to home, then how about they get off their arses and organise something themselves ;)
    I'm sure us Easterners are tough enough to travel the extra few km's to get to the other side but as far as Lilydale goes, its not that close to me either but people wanted the 1/2 price Tuesday deal and lilydale is where they have that.
    Original details will stand and if only a small handful of us can make it then so be it. If you can't make it then someone else can organise something closer to home/different menu/different night etc :D
    Stop whinging people, no one is forcing you to come along :roll: :p :LOL:

18. Lilydale is VERY convenient for me as it's only 10 mins down the hill from work... or a couple of hours via Healesville/Toolangi :twisted: Put me in as a fairly firm maybe Deb ;)

19. Just a suggestion........

Check out has all metro locations and specials.

http://www.tacobill.com.au/restaurants.asp

If people are interested I might organise one a bit more central. Like Clifton Hill (as long as we order by 8pm) or Forest hill etc

Anyone? Anyone?

20. Where do you live Jimi & where do you call central?