Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

TAC Motorcycle Saftey Vid (the good one) - Comments

Discussion in 'Politics, Laws, Government & Insurance' started by Ljiljan, Oct 29, 2009.

1. #1 Ljiljan, Oct 29, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2015

Bottom line is.......If Motorbikes had just been invented today they would have never been deemed roadworthy. The sooner they ban them to the race track the better. One of riders hit me and I was made the blame by the insurance, It didn't seem to matter that he made his own lane? It is always their fault regardless, they should be looking for drivers that can not see them.[/QUOTE]

followed by

What a champion!=D>=D>

How do these people get hold of a drivers license?

2. I disagree with what he says, but I'll defend to the death his right to say it.

That having been said, I hope his airbag fires while he's picking his nose and puts his finger into what's left of his brain.
  3. He 'was made the blame by the insurance' but 'it is always their fault regardless'.

Guess he wasn't 'made the learned' by his experience.
  4. =D> :rofl: =D>

How do these people survive childhood, let alone long enough to get a license?
    We shouldn't complain though, he's immediately made us all seem more reasonable and intelligent by comparison.
  5. An absolute douche. My reply to that is how about he DRIVES like everyone is around him so he can look out for others and not hit others. Doesn't seem like a difficult concept does it?