Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Sydneysiders beware there is another P plater about :)

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by jay, May 10, 2006.

1. And Its Me :grin:

The only trouble I had with the course was the day before my Husky pup got board and decided to chew through the fuel hose on the old CB :evil:. Which no one bothered to tell me about until after I got home and all the shops were closed. Luckily the old man had some hose laying around that solved the problem.

A few of the guys that did the test at the same time almost failed because of forgotten head checks, so if you are about to do the P's test make sure to do them all the time when you are about to move off so that they become second nature.

Now only 365/366 days :?: till i get access to the extra power of the monster :grin:
  2. Congrats Jay :wink:
  3. good stuff jay :) :wink:
  4. Congrats Jay, whereabouts did you do your test?

Sean D
  5. Thanks, I did the test at Clyde.
  6. Now the big count down begins till all restrictions are lifted :LOL: :LOL:

Congrats Jay
  7. Isn't the M620ie Duke LAMS approved.....? What's to stop you riding it on your P's if you're allowed to ride it on your L's....?

....I just double checked the website and, yes, the Ducati M620ie is LAMS approved.....

I'm probably missing something here, right....?

.....Anyway, congrats Jay.....
  8. The monster is LAMS approved and it is what I will be riding for the next 12 months. Once the license restrictions are lifted I can then get the throttle restrictor removed, so I get more then just a 1/4 turn of the throttle.
  9. Well done mate, good stuff.
  10. Congratulations Jay !!!!
  11. Congrats, Jay, well done.
  12. Alittle birdy told me that a certain sized drill piece combine with a dremel can remove the resticitve 1/4 of the throttle while still looking like the restrictor is in place.