Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Sydney

Discussion in 'Hazardous Road Condition Reports' at netrider.net.au started by Ljiljan, Aug 10, 2012.

1. #1 Ljiljan, Aug 10, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 24, 2015
    It's pretty crap out there, ride home safe.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Hell yeah - be especially careful in areas where it was bin night last night - there are Otto's all over the roads...
    Also, stuff like advertising banners, buckets, and pieces of tree ranging in size from small to "Where do you think you're going with that?!"

3. #3 Ljiljan, Aug 10, 2012
    Tell me about it, I spent the day clearing most of it.

4. Thank **** I'm not on a scooter anymore is all I can say. Bottom nearly got taken out of me on the er6.

5. Just saw on the news a roof has been blown off in North Sydney. I think I might give the harbour and anzac bridges a miss tonight and take the super long way home.

Ride safe everyone ...

6. Mad winds and rain are again wreaking havoc upon Sydney. The afternoon gusts were so strong I had to lean into the wind while on foot.

Reached home safely, only to be jolted by three close lightning strikes. With never-ending sirens now playing in the distance, I'd say it's a good idea to remain where it's safe and warm.

7. #7 smileedude, Aug 23, 2012
    30 degree day and an afternoon thunderstorm in August. Weird, it's still supposed to be winter.

8. 3 crashes on the M4 city bound. Not sure how many outbound. There's gotta be a decent anti fogging solution out there somewhere.

9. #9 Ljiljan, Aug 25, 2012
    Weird? It happens pretty much every year...

10. #10 smileedude, Aug 25, 2012
  11. Pretty much every year it starts getting warm mid-late august, peaking in early september with a day or three in the 30's then goes cold again for the rest of spring.