Welcome to Netrider ... Connecting Riders!

Interested in talking motorbikes with a terrific community of riders?
Signup (it's quick and free) to join the discussions and access the full suite of tools and information that Netrider has to offer.

Sydney Weather

Discussion in 'General Motorcycling Discussion' started by conspiracytheorist, Jun 23, 2008.

1. Monday: Fine. Mostly sunny, although some high cloud . Light to moderate west to southwest winds.

Tuesday: Fine. Sunny.

Wednesday: Fine. Sunny.

Thursday: Fine. Windy.

Friday: Fine.

YES!! :D

Wait wait.. full time work :cry: Such a waste.. Those who can, get out there and enjoy it before it pours again.
    Monday: Mostly cloudy with a few showers. Moderate to fresh west to southwesterly winds.
    Tuesday: Showers Max 16.
    Wednesday: Fine. Strengthening wind.
    Thursday: Few showers. Windy.

:roll: :roll:
  3. Tuesday: Fine
    Wednesday: Fine
    Thursday: Fine
    Friday: Fine
    Saturday: Fine
    Sunday: Fine

4. Wollongong's weather was better on the weekend.

Saturday: Fine, with a car-free run up Macquarie Pass while chasing after Hornet900. :grin:
    Sunday: Fine, with slight scuffing to one of Stratocat's pegfeelers while carrying a well-trained pillion. :grin:
  5. Fukerz :cry: !

The weekend down here was terbbile!!! Cold and rainy!

Ahh well... Enjoy your weather you lucky ba***ds! :p
  6. :eek:

Ride ride ride ride ride ride ride ride ride ride ride ride ride ride ride....

Oh please let there be a ride on this weekend! please please please please.. anyone??? [-o<
  7. Well, why don't you organise one? Anyone can add a ride to the calendar, I think. Call it 'Follow The Pig' Tour :)
    I bet you'd have a pretty good response...
  8. Yeah I'm going for a ride.. to Canberra, for a partayyy :cool:
  9. I sometimes i think i control the weather in Sydney.
    Each time my bike is in for repairs/service/whatever the weather turns fine.

Thursday night i broke a visor base plate on my helmet, slaped the visor down a bit too hard. Friday dry. ](*,)
  10. I can't :( Someone told me that the organiser is the ride leader and I ride a CBR125. And unless say... an R1 is happy to sit behind me doing 80 km/h ... it ain't going to happen :cry:

Phizog :p to you!
  11. About bloody time! been seeing the arse end of a cloud for the last month or so, was forgeting what the sun looked like.
  12. i got in a good blast on sunday up the putty but work has a habit of of ruining the fun of a weekday ride.cough,i can feel a sicky coming on,cough!

peaches,im up for a ride this weekend if its fine :wink:
  13. Oh goody goody!!! Where and where are you going? Can I follow you? Is it through twisties?
  14. Excuses, excuses! Just make it a beginners ride - call it "Follow The Pig At 80km/hr Tour" :)
  15. Peaches as the organiser you can delegate the ride leader job :p plus any other job that may come up.

I'll prob go for a putty run too this weekend, I'm having withdrawals :oops:
  16. Hey heeeeeeeeey I just PMed Interloper to see if he was up for a Putty Run this weekend too!!! Sat would suit me better, what about you, stubby_holder?

Ps – I’m very slow and hopeless with directions. So if there is a run this weekend I pray the riders will be kind and wait for me to catch up :(
  17. Pretty hard to get lost on a putty run once yuo've done it before, its just old pac -> old peats -> wollombi sign --> keep going --> keep going --> keep going --> windsor

If I don't end up going to canberra I'd be up for putty probably.
  18. OK just confirmed it with Interloper. By “popular†demand I’ll post up a “Follow the Oink†tour of the Putty, although I’m officially defecting my leadership position to Interloper :p

I’ll post up something in the Ride Planner section. Oink on, comrades!

19. Peaches I will keep you company at the back I'm sure I will only be a few minutes in front of you anyway :grin:
  20. AWeeeeeeeeeesome. I'm pretty sure I'll get lost but I'll try my best to keep up with you! details in the ride/planner section - see you on Sat!